Fall is well underway now, which means that colleges have welcome in a new class of freshmen – and congratulations to all embarking on this new path. Men who are attending college – upperclassmen as well as froshes – need to remember, in the midst of all the studying, classes, clubs, and parties, a dude still has to find time to pay attention to his penis health. Maintaining a healthy penis at college may take a little effort, but college is all about finding that little effort in all things.
So what are some helpful hints for keeping a healthy penis while at college? Read on, oh questing one.
– Keep on fighting penis odor. Many men discover that their sexual activity increases in college – and why not? But partners and potential partners have standards that need to be met, and one of those involves penis odor. Many partners find a penis with a rank odor to be a distinct turn-off, so be sure to keep washing the penis regularly, especially if playing sports or engaging in other sweat-heavy activities. Changing into fresh underwear after sports (and showering as well) is good – but also remembering to do laundry so that there’s always a fresh pair of briefs or boxers waiting in the morning. Just because yesterday’s pair of boxers passes the “one day more” smell test to a guy doesn’t mean it will to a partner.
– Keep on protecting that penis. Sometimes at college a man is more likely to find himself in a sexual situation unexpectedly. That shouldn’t be an excuse for having unprotected sex, however, and running the risk of acquiring a sexually transmitted infection. If the flesh is going to be weak, be sure to keep a pack of condoms right at hand at all times.
– Neither a borrower nor a lender be – of soap, that is. Penis skin is really delicate, and many guys find that it reacts strongly to different chemicals and fragrances in different brands of soap, so using another bro’s soap may cause a skin rash on the penis. In addition, bars of soap tend to have traces of other people’s skin on them, which can further increase the risk of a penis rash. Try to always have your own bar of gentle soap handy for showers.
– Keep an eye on things. Sure, there are days when it seems like the homework and class assignments won’t stop coming – or maybe it’s the hangover from the beer blast the night before that makes it seem that way. No matter how overloaded a guy is (for whatever reason), maintaining a healthy penis means doing a little self-checking regularly. Feel around for any new lumps or bumps. Check for any rashes or unaccounted-for bruises, blemishes, etc. (and use a hand mirror to view any hard-to-see areas). Recognizing any potential issues and tending to them promptly can make a big difference.
– Don’t compare. Men who live in an all-male dorm are going to be seeing more penises than they’ve likely ever seen before. Resist the urge to compare, especially if your equipment may not be as immediately imposing as some others. Remember, it’s the skill, not the size, that ultimately matters.
– Get oiled. One of the best ways to maintain a healthy penis in college is by the simple expedient of daily applying a first-class penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oils will help maintain a healthy penis skin glow by aiding in moisturization – and that requires an oil with both a high-end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E). In addition, find an oil with vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity.