Many men get frustrated from waiting for years to get their wife pregnant. In fact, they don’t need to do so. If you experience this problem, all you need to do is stay calm. Couples need to be free from worries and stress to have a baby. You also need to gather as much information as possible related on how to increase the chances of conceiving.
Fortunately, there are numerous things that you can do to make your wife pregnant. As couples need to use methods that are free from risks, they often prefer to choose the natural ways. Natural techniques will help your wife conceive without taking medications or undergoing surgical procedures. Below are some steps explaining how to get your wife pregnant naturally and easily:
1. Get a preconception checkup for you and your wife. This checkup will reveal your overall health condition and what factors may interfere with your fertility. Based on this medical checkup, your doctor can advice you on the best way to conceive successfully.
2. It is crucial for your wife to be able to predict her day of ovulation. If she doesn’t know much about this, encourage her to gather more information about how to know when women ovulate. Actually, there are some signs that your wife can recognize to know if she ovulates. She can predict her ovulation by taking counting days in her monthly cycle, noticing changes in her vaginal mucus and tracking her basal body temperature every day.
3. Couples are recommended to have sexual intercourse some days before the expected ovulation and exactly on the ovulation day. This way will greatly increase the chance of conceiving. Couples can have sexual intercourse according to their personal preference but having sex once a day around ovulation time would be the best option.
4. Some couples often find out that their sex life is no longer as pleasurable when they focus on having a baby soon. For successful conception, you and your wife should put that feeling aside. Make your sex life enjoyable since it will be helpful to increase the chance of conception.
5. Quit smoking, taking alcoholic drinks or taking any drugs that may harm your health. This unhealthy lifestyle can impair fertility for you and your wife, so therefore try to avoid these for a healthy pregnancy. Don’t forget that you and your wife should also get regular exercise and eat healthy foods in order to have a healthy baby.
6. Make sure that your sperm is viable enough to fertilize the egg. To make it fully viable, avoid hot tubs since the high temperature can kill off your sperm. Saunas and long, hot baths are also not good for your sperm. Why are your testicles outside your body? Because even at normal body temperature they perish more quickly. If you want to enjoy hot tubs or saunas, make sure that you do these outside of the expected days of fertility.